Diana Butler Bass speaks, preaches, and teaches in a variety of venues about faith, spirituality, and contemporary culture—typically based on her books, related topics, or religious issues—as listed below:
- Leadership education events
- Parish or congregation-wide learning event weekends
- Special occasion speeches and keynotes
- College and university addresses, academic panels
- Consultations with religious and denominational leaders
- Interreligious conversations
- Book fairs and other literary events
For more information about engaging Diana to speak to your group, please contact Diana’s booking agent Jim Chaffee HERE.
Media and Interviews
Media inquiries can be directed to Suzanne Wickham at HarperOne Publicity.
To reach Diana via mail, please send correspondence to:
Diana Butler Bass
1602 Belle View Blvd. #630
Alexandria, VA 22307
Contact Diana Directly
To write to Diana with comments and questions not related to bookings, please use the form below.